We hold the assumption that everything around us –Nature itself and everything that exists in it — is conscious and available for creative collaboration in every moment. This assumption and awareness encompass the following elements:
- That there is an inherent intelligence in your physical body
- That consciousness and intelligence interact with you as you encounter plants, animals, stones, insects, birds, fish–-every form of physical life
- That there is potential for active collaboration with the intelligence that rests behind physical reality in the form of devas (shining ones), elementals, nature spirits of all kinds
- That we are limited in our creative capacity only to the extent that our ability to imagine is limited
- That shamanic cultures offer some ways to understand a larger vision of reality and that we seek to explore additional ways to engage this larger reality
* * * * *
As Devadana Sanctuary evolves, we hope to share ideas and approaches to enhance our capacity to consciously collaborate in positive and constructive ways with our surrounding environment, as well as with the many resources available in what we currently perceive as invisible realms.